On The Run On The Run

Truthfully, this game was too boring to comprehend. Little to no challenge evident while playing. Seems like a children's game more than anything.

Mafia Stories Mafia Stories

Great game but had one slight game breaking glitch. When you are doing the bank raid and you are fighting the guy with the machine gun. I apparently killed him at the same time I died.

All in all other than that great job man.

Kill Pico 2 Kill Pico 2

Very nice. Deserves all the five 5 stars its getting. Greatest gaem ive ever played on the newgrounds

Mia responds:

Thank$ for playing this$ game.

GOON: The Game! GOON: The Game!

Pretty sick man. Last guy was a pain in the ass to beat i ended up spamming a & z on the guy continuously. Fun nice animation music is enjoyable but its good you put in a mute button.

PhysicsCraft PhysicsCraft

Not quite there yet. Fix how your mouse can go off the screen and mess up your experience. Prettty dull but i liked looking at he games features.

End of the Earth! End of the Earth!

I agree with the comments below totally. Great idea try to brush up on your drawing skills. It would be awesome of you instead moved the earth you had orbital guns that you could scroll through that you could shoot and deflect the incoming asteroids direction and change the speed of the asteroids. I liked the idea of asteroids coming more frequently as you gain points.

TLDR: Good Game, Brush up on your animating skills. Add more features.
Have a good one

supersaad255 responds:

Thanks, i will be taking everyone's comments and improving this. It's either asteroids being shot or the player controlling a meteor to hit the earth

Strollin' Strollin'

Jesus

Fucking amazing. Even though it may be buggy i think it a blessing to the game making it more memelike than it was.

U mad bugged faggots?

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

Awesome

Quite awesome although a little easy since i got 10 trophies on my first try including all the falling achievements to falling master,purple fancy man, Pirate, Ninja and the Fancyman

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

I broke it

I broke the game... thats what you get when all your guys have full machine guns
Great game

Chao Breakout Chao Breakout

MY EYES, OH GOD MY EYES

That was a bit of an exaggeration but you really need to touch up on your programming skills and animation skills... Like Jesus i bet i could make a better game if i would take a 20 min class on flash programming.

Nice try keep going and you may make a good game at some point.