V for Vendetta: Vigilante V for Vendetta: Vigilante

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November: the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot

Out of Order 1 Out of Order 1

Very well done. The narrating reminds me of the Bastion narration, especially the line "I had no idea what I was getting into". 5/5

Chili Peppers Chili Peppers

Wasnt that bad. But you managed to get your so called point across if you had one.
Not really portal material but Its up to the rest of the viewers to judge.

Stupid Youtube People 1 Stupid Youtube People 1

Idea wasnt bad but the voice acting and animation was just simply bad.
The fact that you worked on this for a total of two days appalls me.
Take more time on your animations and maybe next time it might get a higherscore.

GarrysWorld responds:

Thanks for your advice!

I will surely continue animating and hopefully I will get better. About the voice acting, I'm terribly sorry. I really can't find a voice actor LOL.

Again thanks for your honesty!

Everwynn Forest Everwynn Forest

Very nice. Interesting story with a nice and warming ending. Made me feel all fuzzy inside. Dispite it being awesome and all i think this is actually a game instead of a movie since theres no actual animation involved. Just art.

Also it truly bothers me that people don't see the big red text below the submit button.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Simply beautiful. Few things have captivated me as much as this did. Loved the story.

Space Dreams Space Dreams

Almost perfect. Music was wonderful story was great. Ending could have been better. Its impossible to read the text at the end of the flash unless you expand the screen.
I truly don't have much to say since Ive never actually taken the time to use flash but none the less it was great!

ehlboy responds:

well... the text in the credits isnt all too important :)

Made In China Made In China

Wonderful, loved the story even though it was hard to follow until the end. Art was very fitting with the music. Creepy but great.

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

Very nice. To me from looking at it on the front page it seemed like it was going to suck. But you pulled it off. Fitting music and atmosphere. Looking forward to the comic, I wanna see how this wil turn out.
Also disregard Scroler's post he seems blind to beauty =3

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

Thanks doll^^
I can't grudge Scroler's opinion, really... it isn't for emotionally stunted type.

The Devout Wacko The Devout Wacko

Ending was expected. Not very funny at all. Terrible lip synching il give you a 2 for animation.